Frenzee FMR MK2 Reel
This reel features the Patended frenzee PBS system.This system allows the angler to have full measured control of the backwind without any possibilities of over-spin and tangles. PBS offers a complete smooth, tensioned backwind that can be adjusted to match the fishing situation. Tensioned to suit the conditions, the PBS can be set so a running fish can take line under pressure yet stop as soon as the fish does. True innovation in reel design.
The FMR also benefits from a top quality front drag system as well as having added features such as dual balance double handles and smooth cast spool lips.
- Supplied with both balanced double and single handle
- Uprated enhanced MK2
- Technically balanced body
- Soft touch handle grip
- Stainless steel shaft including zinc gearing
- Digitally machined spools
- Gear ratio 6.2:1
- Spare spool
- Anti friction Spool lip
- Balanced rotor for smoother winding
- Precise oscillation speed for perfect line lay
- Airlight bail arm gives a smooth rotation and controlled return
- 12+1 ball bearings
- Monofilament and braid friendly line roller and clip
- Advanced power front drag system that delivers sustained performance
- The FMR is also available in a 'left-handed' handle option which has the handle on the right hand side.