Cresta Advantor S Reel
Advantor S reels are specially developed for feeder fishing. The elegant, compact design and the relatively large spool make this reel to a casting master.
The shallow spool does not need unnecessary backing and results in a significantly lower weight. The line clip and spool are perfectly smooth and round, preventing the (braided) line from any kind of damage.
The special triangle designed line clip ensures the line from sticking to its place. The handle can be folded closely to the reel’s body by screwing it loose and turning it anti-clockwise this saves space when using a ready rod holdall.
The smooth operating drag and anti-reverse system make this reel perfect for method and carp fishing too.
Advantor S reels come with an aluminium spare spool.
- 5 stainless steel ball bearing + 1 needle bearing
- One-way Clutch anti-reverse system (4000 & 5000)
- S-curve oscillation system
- Aluminium frame with carbon body cover
- Stainless steel main shaft
- Balanced rotor
- Aluminium handle with “back wind’’ fold system
- Finely adjustable front drag system
- Relatively shallow spool for 150m/0.23mm
- Ratio adjusted for feeder fishing
- Spare spool