Super grade Multi Stand Graphite reinforced with nano technology resins delivers a versatile and durable performer that can handle anything.
Pre cut and fitted with PTFE bushes and No3 nose cones, it is ready to go out of the bag.
This 13m package is ideal for the river angler who needs a shorter pole and it comes with 2 spare top 5 match kits for fishing deeper venues.
- Super MSG Nanoplus carbon
- ITS taping
- Diamond satin paint
- Section alignment system
- Match kits pre bushed with 3.0mm internal bush
- Power kits pre-bushed and same length as Match kits.
- 13m Pole fitted with Match kit
- 2 x Match Top 5 Kits Fitted with 3mm PTFE Bush and No.3 Nose Cone
- 1 x Daiwa Zoom Cupping Kit
- 1 x PHEX 5
- 1 x Daiwa Pole Cup Set
- 1 x Holdall
Pole Warranty link
We have listed information below which explains what is covered under your manufacturers pole warranty. This is intended to help you understand what may or may not be covered and in no way affects you statuary rights under the sale of goods act or any other current legislation.
- Pole warranty is time limited from date of purchase and varies according to manufacturer. It is not based on how many times you may have used the pole or when you started to use it.
- Always keep your proof of purchase.
- Pole warranty covers manufacturing faults or material defects only.
- Accidental damage or misuse is not covered. For example damage caused by crushing, incorrectly fitted section or impact damage would not be considered for replacement.
- Any modification to sections would invalidate your warranty. For example, drilling kits for puller systems would be considered as modification, even if the sections have reinforcement to allow this, it is at your risk! Fitting nose cones would also be considered as modification.
- Benwick Sports may in certain circumstances agree to change sections if we feel it is a genuine warranty claim. If we are unsure we will return the section to the manufacturer for them to make the final decision. If we advise you that it may not covered under warranty and you wish us to return a section to the manufacturer for a second opinion then you may be liable for both the sending and return postage from the manufacturer if they refuse a warranty claim. All poles sold mail order the customer is expected to return the section to us at there own cost for inspection. Any replacement sections would be sent free of charge.
- Consequential loss as the result of a section breakage is not covered under warranty. For example if a section breaks and you were to lose a top kit this would not be covered under warranty.
- We always advise customers to insure poles against accidental damage or loss.
- All goods which are supplied by us and sent outside the UK are not covered by the manufacturers usual warranty. For example if you buy a rod or pole and a section breaks within the UK warranty period we cannot claim against our supplier as their warranty is only valid inside the UK. We would always suggest that you insure expensive items against damage during use in case of breakages.
- If in doubt please feel free to contact us first and discuss any of the above points.