Drennan Acolyte Pole Spare Top Kits
These kits are compatible with the current Acolyte Pro Carp & Match poles and also previous models. They are not the same as Acolye Margin pole kits.
Top Kit Types
- The wide bore, two-piece top kits are 2.89m long and ready to accept the 3.5mm external diameter Super Slick PTFE bushes supplied, which are ideal for light to medium pole elastic. Larger 4.5mm and 5.4mm external diameter PTFEs are also included should you wish to use thicker elastic.
- The lightest kits are called A Kits and these are specially designed for silverfish and light elastic. (Not reinforced for side pullers)
- Carp Plus Kits are much stronger and designed to handle 16-18 Carp Bungee or equivalent and stronger elastic if used sensibly.
- Double 2 Carp Kits are the same length as a Carp Plus Kit, but feature an additional joint in the No2 section. This feature allows you to elasticate the top one and a half sections. This gives you a shorter elasticated top kit without any loss in fishable pole length. This style of top kit has a multitude of uses but has proved particularly popular for F1-dominated venues.
- Ghost Carp Kits and Ghost Double 2 Kits are also available, which both feature a special light grey tip section. This has been designed for wary fish that could potentially be spooked by a pole tip waving over their heads.
- Carp Plus Kits, Ghost Carp Kits, Double 2 Kits and Ghost Double 2 Kits also all feature Side Pull Slots and come with optional Roller Cones for optimum elastic performance.