Daiwa Interlastic Pulling Kit
The benefit of a power kit where you can pull the elastic to increase the tension on a running fish is now a must have feature.
Originally designed around a full No3 section we now offer, for shallower set ups a short No3 on its own and as a kit with a BBPK1. For those who wish to adapt a current No3 sections we have designed a ‘convertor’. Fitting to the No3 this accessory also provides the addition of 25cm to your pole length.
- Ultra high wall strength
- Power across length for control of large fish
- Designed for up to No 20 elastic
- Standard PT2 is an Interlastic Section 3 plus BBPK1
- Standard MT3 is an Interlastic Section 3 plus a match no1&2
- Shallow Match 2 kit is a Short Interlastic section 3 plus a Match no2
- Shallow PT2 is a Short Interlasic Section 3 plus a BBPK1
- Standard Match 2 kit is a standard Interlastic Section 3 plus a Match no2
- Standard Powerlight PT2 is an Interlastic Powerlite section 3 plus Powerlight Big Bore No1
These kits can either be used through both Bushes using a winder bung to store spare elastic or use just the bottom bush in conjunction with a Maver Free Flow Bung.
Compatible with the following poles:
AIRP, DAP, TNPX, CNGP, TAP, TTP, SPP, SCP, EA, WAT, CPP, CNP, TDRP, WHP, CRP, MW