Dave Harrell Silicon Tube
Over the past few years it has become increasingly difficult to get hold of good quality silicone rubber. Even more of a problem it appears is getting a full range of diameters that will cover everything from thin stemmed pole floats up to bulbous top stick floats and Avons. It’s a problem many anglers have faced in the past and there’s nothing worse than sitting down to make some rigs up and not having the correct diameters that you need!
All the wall thicknesses of this tubing are 0.5mm, which is the best you can get for float fishing and it is available in a wide variety of diameters. From 0.5mm up to 2mm it’s in one-metre lengths and these diameters are perfect for pole floats and running line float base rubbers. There’s also a mixed pack available which contains 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm and 8mm in 12cm lengths. These diameters are suitable for all the Harrell range including the big stick and Avon floats.
Compatibility with DH floats.
- 0.3mm fits thin carbon & wire stem pole floats
- 0.5mm/0.7mm fits pole float stems plus No4 & No5 bolo stems
- 1mm fits all alloy stem floats and bigger bolo stems
- 1.5mm/2mm fits Heavy base, Lignum and cane stem plus bristles on thin top bolos
- Mixed pack is ideal for top rubbers on all stick floats and thick top bolos