All products on this website display the following package size indicators:
|Small Items - Any number of these items ordered together will incur one single shipping charge (weight limits may apply.) These packages are sent either via Royal Mail or an alternative Carrier of our choice.
|Large Items - One or more of these items (including any Small Items) incur one single shipping charge (weight and size limits may apply.) These are sent via a Carrier of our choice.
See UK Small Items and UK Large Items sections below for more information.
UK Shipping Rates
|Isle of Man
Please note that some delivery addresses within the UK may be subject to a higher than standard delivery charge, for example Scottish Highlands or Islands. Higher UK charges for Northern Ireland & Channel Islands will be automatically added to your shopping basket once you are logged in to your account if the delivery address is in one of these areas.
We reserve the right not to supply goods at the rates listed above if the cost of shipping is much higher than the quoted price, in which case we will give you the option of paying the higher rate or cancelling the order.
IMPORTANT - Extra delays are possible during busy times like Christmas.
UK Small Items
The choice of 'Standard' or 'Express' service is available at the time of ordering. Standard service is usually 3-5 working days (after dispatch) and Express service is usually 1-2 working days (after dispatch).
Deliveries are made any time between 7.30am & 5.30pm and may require a signature. If a signature is required and no-one is available a card will be left at the delivery premises and the package can then either collected from the local Post Office or a new delivery date arranged via the carrier's website. In this situation a confirmation email from the carrier will be sent when the order is dispatched (please check your junk email folder). In some cases you will be able to arrange a re-delivery at no extra cost, but this is not always possible.
UK Large Items
The choice of 'Standard' or 'Economy' service is available at the time of ordering. Standard service is usually 1-2 working days (after dispatch) and Economy service is usually 3-5 working days (after dispatch).
Deliveries are made any time between 7.30am & 5.30pm and require a signature. If no-one is available a card from the carrier will be left at the delivery premises, this is sometimes backed up with some other form of attempted delivery proof like a dated & timed photo of the premises. This constitutes a delivery attempt. You will then have 3 working days to arrange collection of the goods from the local depot or to re-arrange delivery via the carrier's website. In this situation a confirmation email from the carrier will be sent when the order is dispatched (please check your junk email folder). In some cases you will be able to arrange a re-delivery at no extra cost
Approximate size limits for fixed price shipping rates shown above:
- Long Box 1 - 185cm(l)x25cm(w)x25cm(d)up to 25 kilo. (Most Rods, Poles etc.)
- Heavy Box 2 - 60cm(l)x40cm(w)x40cm(d)up to 25 kilo. (Other goods)
Due to the high cost of carriage to the Channels Islands and some other UK addresses including Northern Ireland, if your order requires us to send it as more than 1 parcel, for example a very long item and a large bulky item is ordered, then a higher carriage charge may be needed. If this is the case we will contact you before dispatching the order.
- If you ask to leave the delivery in a 'safe place' either via our website or via the carrier, Benwick Sports will not be responsible for any loss. Carriers will always record this request on their system.
- If goods can't be delivered (and you are unable to collect them) they will be returned to us. In the case of Large Items this will incur an additional handling charge of £10.00, which is payable by you.
- If goods are returned to us because they cannot be delivered then you will be liable for the cost of re-delivery.
- Any package that shows signs of damage on delivery must be signed for 'Damaged' by the customer or refused delivery. It will then be returned to us at no extra cost.
- If goods go missing while being shipped we cannot put in a claim with Royal Mail or a Carrier for at least 15 working days.
- We cannot send items using a BFPO address as this system is only for family mail only.
- Working days do not include weekends or Bank Holidays.