For all International deliveries the customer is responsible for paying any taxes, duties or Carrier admin charges on receipt of goods - see Delivery Duty Unpaid (DDU) FAQ for more information.
All products on this website display the following package size indicators:
|Small Items - Any number of these items ordered together will incur one single shipping charge (weight limits may apply). These packages are sent either via Royal Mail or an alternative Carrier of our choice. Delivery can take up to 15 working days (excluding public holidays) from the date of dispatch. Due to extra Customs checks since Brexit some items may take longer.
|Large Items - One or more of these items (including any Small Items) incur one single shipping charge (weight and size limits may apply.) These are sent via a Carrier of our choice. Delivery usually takes 7-10 working days (excluding public holidays) from the date of dispatch. Due to extra Customs checks since Brexit some items may take longer.
Fixed Shipping Rates
We offer fixed shipping rates for Small items to the following countries:
|Zone A - Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Romania, Spain
|Zone B - Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland
|Zone C - Portugal. Slovenia, Sweden
|Zone D - Czech Republic, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Slovakia
|Zone E - Republic of Ireland
|Zone 1 - Norway
|Zone 2 - Switzerland
For Large items marked as Quote you can use our online facility to request a quotation.
Some remote delivery addresses within the countries listed above may be subject to a delivery surcharge. If this is the case we will contact you before dispatch if extra postage is applicable. If in doubt contact us before ordering.
Shipping Rates for Other Countries
If your country is not listed above then we may still be able to ship to you:
- Check if your country is available in the drop-down list when you enter your delivery address via the Checkout process. If it then you can use the Request Quote option to get a shipping quotation for the items in your basket.
- Alternatively, please contact us with your Basket Ref. displayed via the Checkout process.
USA, Canada and South America
Unfortunately we are unable to ship to the USA, Canada or any South American countries due to insurance restrictions. The high premiums involved to cover the cost of the different legal system in these countries make it uneconomical to ship to these areas at this time. Should we find a more reasonable insurance quote for shipping to these countries we will re-add them to the list of areas we can ship to. Apologies for any inconvenience caused to these USA & Canadian customers.
Approximate size limits for fixed price shipping rates show above:
- Long Box 1 - 185cm(l)x25cm(w)x25cm(d)up to 25 kilo. (Most Rods, Poles etc.)
- Heavy Box 2 - 60cm(l)x40cm(w)x40cm(d)up to 25 kilo. (Other goods)
Due to the high cost of carriage to some addresses if your order requires us to send it as more than 1 parcel, for example a very long item and a large bulky item is ordered, then a higher carriage charge may be needed. If this is the case we will contact you before dispatching the order. If in doubt please contact us for a quote before ordering.
- Deliveries often require a signature. If this is the case and no one is available to sign for your package then you will be contacted by your postal service or carrier to arrange re-delivery.
- If the postal service or carrier is unable to deliver the goods for any reason then they will be returned to us and you will be liable for the original delivery cost plus any re-delivery charges.
- If goods go missing while being shipped we cannot put in a claim with Royal Mail or a Carrier for 15 working days.