Drennan AS6 Barbed River Rig
Designed in conjunction with 5x world champion Alan Scotthorne. With its classic body down shape and 1.5mm hollow plastic tip the AS 6 is a really versatile pattern ideal for maggot and chop worm fishing on lakes or slow moving rivers.
They are perfectly balanced and the long carbon stem offers good stability.
Each tip fits perfectly into a machined plastic sleeve that is secured into the balsa body.
A strong coiled wire eye is then glued onto the sleeve.
- 0.6g 0.5g In-Line Olivette Bulk Rig with 2 No 9 droppers.
- 1.0g 0.8g In-Line Olivette Bulk Rig with 3 No 9 droppers.
- 1.5g 1.25g In-Line Olivette Bulk Rig with 3 No 9 droppers.
- Hook: Size 14 Wide Gape on all Rigs. (Barbed)
- Hooklength: 0.15mm / 3.3lb Supplex Flurocarbon
- Winders: New 260mm x 18mm winders
- Mainline: 0.16mm / 4.9lb Supplex
- Rig length: 4m.